Belgrade City Break - 3 days in Belgrade
Belgrade is vibrant, fascinating, full of life, one of those cities you simply have to visit. It’s the perfect destination for city break that you can visit at any time of the year.
We offer a flexible choice for City Break holidays in Belgrade. Our concept is “Come whenever you want, Live like local and Enjoy a city like a local”. Our offer include: private transfer from and to Belgrade airport, accommodation, and private tours. The Tours selection, schedule and routes is up to you.. Just tell us what you would like to see, which music, food you like .., and we will do the rest ...
Option 1 (Acomodation + Tours + Transfer) Price 320 Euro for 2 people
Day 1: Welcome to Belgrade. Upon arriving at the Belgrade airport, we will be waiting for you with our choufer to take you to the vacation rental apartments located in city center. In a 3-hour Belgrade Walking Tour you will discover its culture, incredible sites, stories & legends with entertaining and passionate local tour guide. No rushing because the tour is truly private and flexible. For evening we can recommend and book for you one of best restaurants in Belgrade.
Day 2: Second day is "Visit Museum & Gallery or Live Music Event, of your choice". You can choose to visit one of many museums or galleries in Belgrade, or visit one of places with live music (like Classic music, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Gypsy music, Serbian folk music) Please, tell us which option you prefer and what you like ... We will do the rest...
Day 3: After breakfast, a short trip by car to Zemun. In a 3-hour Walking Tour you will explore the most charming quarter of Belgrade, Zemun with old narrow streets, and enjoying the view from the Gardos hill where is Millennium tower the last frontier of the Austria-Hungary empire. If you like we will organise lunch for you in one of best restaurants in Zemun. At the end of third day - we will transfer you to the Belgrade Airport.
Price for "Option 1" is 320 Euro ( whether you're traveling solo or as a couple ) This package include: Accommodation for 2 Nights in vacation rental apartments located in city center (for 1 or 2 people) + Private Tours (Belgrade Walking Tour, Zemun Old Town Tour and Museum or Live Music Even, of your choice) + Private Transfer from and to Belgrade Airport.
* NOTE * - The price does not include: Flights to and from Belgrade Serbia, Personal expenses, Food and drinks.
Option 2 - Tell us what you want and we will customize City Break for you!
Wherever you want to go and whatever you want to do..... let us know by emailing to
If you want just Accommodation for 2 Nights for 2 People + Private Transfer from and to Belgrade Airport for 2 People - Price is 150 Euro
What you can see in Belgrade in 3 days
With "Option 1" we offer 2 standrard private tours: Belgrade Walking Tour and Zemun Old Town Tour.... (See list of Tours in Belgrade and excursions in Serbia )
1. Belgrade Walking Tour - One of the best ways to see our city is on foot with born-and-raised Belgradians, through the past and the present… Belgrade is full of surprises and hidden treasures. Explore Prince Duke Mihailo’s street, the favorite city promenade with on Republic square, Skadarlija the bohemian heart of Belgrade, Old Citadel Kalemegdan with park and historical monuments .
Knez Mihailova street - favorite city promenade and the main pedestrian zone in Belgrade.
Skadarlija is bohemian quarter with restaurants, art galleries and street performance
Terazije is central and one of the most famous squares in Belgrade
Port of Belgrade with The Cathedral Church of St. Michael, view from the Sava river
Ružica is a Serbian Orthodox church located in the Kalemegdan Fortress
King Gate, the entry to the Kalemegdan fortress and statue 'Victor'
Fisherman part of Zemun with Gardos hill, view from the Dunabe river
Millenium tower on Gardos hill, built as the last frontier of the Austria-Hungary empire
Typical street in old Zemun, the neighborhood preserved its old looks, with narrow streets
Flea market in Zemun has been around for almost 50 years. You can find just about anything
Nightlife in Zemun. Famous restaurant, always packed, featuring live music that never fails
Zemunski kej, waterfront boulevard and a long walk alongside the right bank of the Danube river
The Nikola Tesla Museum, dedicated to one of the greatest inventors and scientists
Clubbing scene in Belgrade is very vivid. You can enjoy all types of music
Kolarac Music Centre, National Theatre and Opera & Theatre Madlenianum
Milan, Marica, Tamara and Filip - responsible for younger generation
Svetlana and Vlado - responsible for 50+ generation
Violeta and Misko - responsible for all generation that love wine tours
2. Zemun Old Town Tour - Zemun is very different from all other parts of Belgrade and is located alongside the right bank of the Danube. The most famous hill in Zemun is, Gardoš, used to be a fisherman part of town and even today there can be seen some nets, and equipment along its steep cobbled streets, and colorful ground houses. Gardoš can be compared to Monmartre, with the Millenium tower on the top of this hill, and kafanas as a main symbol of night life for this part of the city...
3. Visit Museum, Gallery or Live Music Event, of your choice - You can choose to visit one of many museums or galleries in Belgrade, or visit one of places with live music. Top Belgrade Museums are: National Museum, Museum of Contemporary Art, Nikola Tesla Museum, Ethnographic Museum, Princess Ljubica’s Residence, Museum of Yugoslavia and Josip Broz Tito Mausoleum, Museum of Aviation, Royal Palace, Jewish Historical Museum....
If you prefer music event, Belgrade offering a really wide range of possibilites. Weather you are fun of Classic music, Opera, Pop, Rock, Jazz, Gypsy music, or you want to enjoy in the sounds of Serbian folk music. Just tell us ...
You will be accommodate in one of ours vacation rental apartments. The apartment is exclusive for you and nobody else. All our apartments are located in prime central locations in neighborhoods rich in sights, galleries and museums as well as greenery, shopping, entertainment, and the best bars and restaurants the city has to offer. They have been carefully chosen to meet the specific needs of people who like to feel comfortable as if in their own home. All apartments are well equipped with: High-speed wireless internet, TV with international program, local mobile telephone. Linens, towels and housekeeping service is also provided. ...
Private transfer from Belgrade Airport
Private transfer from Belgrade Airport to city and back - means that a profesional English speaking Driver will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name, then he will help you with your bags to the vehicle and then drive you to the Belgrade city center in your accommodation
Your Host in Serbia and Belgrade
A team of professionals waiting for you. We like to combine twenty years of experience in travel with our passion for connecting people, cultures, food, and stories through educational journeys in Belgrade and Serbia. Marica and Milan are guides. Tamara and Filip are responsible for younger generation and adventure activities. Vlado and Svetlana are responsible for 50+ generation who love good food, wine and music. Mileta and his wife Veta are wine enthusiasts, responsible for wine tours
Our Mission and Vision :
1) Present Belgrade and Serbia in best lite and get new friends
2) Do something fun, nice, interesting, creative and get rid of stress.
3) Spreading Good Vibrations...